We are looking for a person who can entrust the overall business development work of our product radiation therapy AI "AIVOT".
Specifically, we are thinking of building a series of market formation processes from lead acquisition to onboarding, community formation to improve engagement, and sales activities in referrals and academic settings.
As a first step, we will build a customer success platform for onboarding and community management for facilities and users currently in trial operation.
- Operational support and onboarding
You will be responsible for providing operational support, monitoring usage, and responding to inquiries for facilities where the service has been introduced.
- Community operation
You will be responsible for creating usage examples of the facilities that have been introduced, managing the community, and holding events such as user meetings.
Acquire leads at exhibitions and introductions, create opportunities for business negotiations, and handle business negotiations.
◆Attractiveness of this position
- Because the business is in the 0→1 phase and still a small organization, the biggest attraction of this position is that you can be involved in the core of the business as a key member in the early stages of its launch.
- The distance between users and engineers is close, and you can feel more tactile from discovering customer issues and reflecting them in products.
◆What do we do as a company?
AiRato. Inc. has a mission of “a world where as many cancers as possible can be cured and people can live a daily life rather than patients”, and is working to realize it.
Among the three major cancer treatments (surgery, anti-cancer drug therapy, and radiation therapy), radiation therapy has been in increasing demand in recent years.Intensity-modulated radiation therapy (IMRT), which is expected to be minimally invasive and highly effective, solves the issues faced. By doing so, we aim to spread and improve the quality of IMRT.
◆How to do it
We are developing a radiation therapy AI “AIVOT” that provides one-stop support for the process from planning CT imaging to the start/end of treatment in radiation therapy.
AIVOT supports operations with AI that has learned high-quality data from the high volume center in Japan, achieving high quality and labor saving.
◆A welcoming experience
- Experience in customer success work
- Corporate sales experience
- Experience in community management
- Experience in business planning
◆Other application requirements
- Salary: 5-7 million yen
- Work location: Telecommuting * when we have an office, you can go to the office or use remote work
- Employment status: full-time employee
- Work system :Five-day work week, vacation (paid vacation, year-end and New Year holidays, bereavement), there is a trial period (6 months)
- Welfare: Setting up your social insurance, transportation expenses, stock option system