Application development engineer (C# engineer)
We are looking for person who can entrust the application development of our product's radiation therapy AI "AIVOT".
Main job is to develop applications in C# that display, edit, and output medical data (DICOM) inferred by AI.
For each development item, we will discuss the priority with the management team and the medical physicist team and incorporate it into the roadmap.
- Language: C#
- Frameworks, tools: WPF, etc.
- Containers: Docker, docker-compose
◆Attractiveness of this position
- Because we are close to users, we can collect specific feedback in a short cycle and develop products that follow user needs, which is the biggest attraction of this position.
- Since management members and the team of medical physicists are close, the speed of decision-making is fast, and development can be carried out with a sense of urgency.
- Being a small organization, you have a lot of discretion and can be involved in decision making.
◆What do we do as a company?
AiRato. Inc. has a mission of “a world where as many cancers as possible can be cured and people can live a daily life rather than patients”, and is working to realize it.
Among the three major cancer treatments (surgery, anti-cancer drug therapy, and radiation therapy), radiation therapy has been in increasing demand in recent years.Intensity-modulated radiation therapy (IMRT), which is expected to be minimally invasive and highly effective, solves the issues faced. By doing so, we aim to spread and improve the quality of IMRT.
◆How to do it
We are developing a radiation therapy AI “AIVOT” that provides one-stop support for the process from planning CT imaging to the start/end of treatment in radiation therapy.
AIVOT supports operations with AI that has learned high-quality data from the high volume center in Japan, achieving high quality and labor saving.
Windows application development experience using C#
◆Other application requirements
- Salary: 5-7 million yen
- Work location: Telecommuting * when we have an office, you can go to the office or use remote work
- Employment status: full-time employee
- Work system :Five-day work week, vacation (paid vacation, year-end and New Year holidays, bereavement), there is a trial period (6 months)
- Welfare: Setting up your social insurance, transportation expenses, stock option system